Valuescience: Using Science to Discern and Realize Value
What Do You Want? How Can You Get It? How Do You Know?
- Ideas about what you want and how to get it — values — are predictions.
- Science is how we increase satisfaction and lessen suffering.
- Science is the sole means for predicting with accuracy greater than can be achieved by chance.
- Magic is people developing and disseminating a scientific approach to value.
- It is, therefore, how humans discern and realize value — how we ascertain what we want and get it — with results better than we can achieve randomly.
- We research, conduct demonstration projects, offer classes, workshops and individual instruction, consult, lecture and publish.
- Science is the basis for all meaningful choice, since foreknowledge of outcome is the essence of such choice.
- Thank you for your interest in Magic. May what you find on this site be of use to you in living better and contributing to others' doing so.